Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD)
The Municipality of Oliver Paipoonge's Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Plan for payment of property taxes provides three easy ways to pay taxes with the following added benefits:
- No missed due dates
- Easier budgeting
- Savings on postage and cheque costs
- No waiting in line
For more information about the PAD Plans, please choose from the following three (3) payment options:
- Pre-authorized debit is eligible for payment of property taxes only.
- Property owner’s tax account must be current and in good standing for enrollment in installment or monthly plans options.
- Accounts where the property taxes are paid by a mortgage company are not eligible for enrollment.
- Pre-authorized debits to be drawn only on Canadian financial institutions in Canadian funds.
- The property owner must complete and sign a Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Agreement indicating choice of Plan based on eligibility.
- Should more than one signature be required on cheques issued against the account, all signatories must sign the application.
- A VOID cheque must be attached to the enrollment form.
- A separate enrollment form must be completed for each property.
- A non-sufficient funds (NSF) charge will be levied for any payment that does not clear the account.
- The unpaid taxes as a result of a NSF shall be subject to penalty if overdue.
- The plan shall be terminated if two (2) payments are returned due to non-sufficient funds in a calendar year and the property owner must pay the balance as is due.
The withdrawal date is the 25th day of the month or the next Business Day.