The Municipality of Oliver Paipoonge is excited to announce the release of the CivicWeb Portal - a website that will better connect area residents to our agendas, minutes, by-laws and Council Meeting Schedule. The CivicWeb Portal is linked to our existing website (www.oliverpaipoonge.ca), but you can also access it directly by visiting https://oliverpaipoonge.civicweb.net.
With the CivicWeb Portal, residents can:
• Use the calendar to find an upcoming or previous meeting;
• Subscribe to e-updates about meetings that matter to you;
• Click on the meetings tab to review information organized by the type of meeting (Council, Special Council or Public Meeting);
• Search our e-resources for specific topics;
• Read Council agendas, minutes or by-laws.
The CivicWeb Portal is part of our commitment to deliver effective communication throughout our Municipality by maintaining an accessible and transparent platform for the public to view and search for information regarding Council business.
We invite the area residents to visit the new website and become familiar with this exciting new level of access to agendas, minutes, by-laws and council meeting schedules from the Municipality of Oliver Paipoonge.
If you have any questions or would like to provide feedback please contact:
Judy Jacobson, Deputy Clerk
Municipality of Oliver Paipoonge
3250 Hwy 130
Rosslyn ON P7K 0B1
Tel: (807) 935-2613 x 226