- Your Council
- Staff Directory
- Boards & Committees
- By-laws & Policies
- Council Agendas & Minutes
- Energy Use
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Performance Measures
- Permits & Licences
- Property Taxes
- Rosslyn Water Systems
- Tenders & Proposals
Each council in Ontario is required by law to appoint a treasurer. The treasurer is responsible for handling all of the financial affairs of the municipality on behalf of and in the manner directed by the council of the municipality, including:
- collecting money payable to the municipality and issuing receipts for those payments;
- depositing all money received on behalf of the municipality in a financial institution designated by the municipality;
- paying all debts of the municipality and other expenditures authorized by the municipality;
- maintaining accurate records and accounts of the financial affairs of the municipality;
- providing the council with such information with respect to the financial affairs of the municipality as it requires or requests;
- ensuring investments of the municipality are made in compliance with the regulations made under section 418 of the Act.
Dipl M.A, CMO
Click the link below to view the Municipality's Tax Rates listed by Class and dating back to 2005.
Financial Information Returns (FIRs)
Asset Managment Plan
The purpose of an asset management plan is to set out how the municipality's infrastructure will be managed to ensure that it is capable of providing the levels of service needed to support the municipality's goals. An asset management plan is a business strategy to effectively and efficiently allocate available funds amongst valid and competing asset needs. It links expectations for asset conditions, performance and availability with management and investment strategies. Click the following links to view the current Asset Management Plan.