Hours of Operation:
The Municipal Office is open Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Municipal Office will close at
1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 10, 2016
for Health & Safety Training
The Office will re-open on Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
The Municipal Office will be closed on
Monday, February 15, 2016
for the Family Day Holiday.
The Office will re-open on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
The mission of the Municipality of Oliver Paipoonge is to create a highly livable environment by building community pride and quality of life with integrity and excellence. By partnering with the citizens of Oliver Paipoonge, we provide quality services that enhance the safety, economic diversity, and health of the community where we can thrive in an atmosphere of courtesy and respect.
- We provide responsive, quality service while maintaining an open, participative process
- We provide all services in an ethical, honest and equitable manner
- We build and maintain adequate recreational infrastructure
- We use available resources effectively and efficiently to strengthen the community's economic and social environment
- We preserve the rural character of the community
- We provide high levels of police, fire, and emergency medical services
- We develop an economic diversification and tourism strategy which will complement our reliance on natural resource based industries