Oliver Paipoonge 2019 Calendar
Calendar Rules for Photographs
Photographs must have:
- A resolution of 150 dpi or better in JPEG file format.
- Scenery from the Municipality, such as an identifiable landmark or landscape. Animals within the scene are permitted, but people are not.
- The location and date of the photo.
- Your name and email address.
The final date for submission of photographs is August 31st, 2018. The EDC will select the successful photographs at its September meeting.
Calendar Rules for Advertisements
Advertisments must meet the following requirements:
- Only business ads are permitted.
- Three ads are the maximum for a business.
- Political or religious ads are not permitted.
- No ad space can be bought until after April 15th, 2018.
- Ads must be paid upon submission on a first come first serve basis.
The deadline for submission of advertisements is July 31st, 2018. Ads are approved by the EDC chair. The EDC chair may call a meeting of the EDC to review and approve ad(s). Fees will be returned to advertisers if their ads are rejected.
For more information please contact Devon Multamaki, Economic Development Intern at 935-2613 ext. 230 or e-mail email@example.com.