Vision & Mission
The Municipality of Oliver Paipoonge has a strong and continually growing economy that is complemented by maintaining the rural charm and environmental integrity that make the municipality a unique place to live, work, and visit. The municipality ensures a highly livable and entrepreneurial environment by being responsive to business needs and adopting a culture of customer first service.
2020 Calendar Rules
- Photographs must be of scenery in the Municipality. Animals within the scene are permitted. People can be in the photos, but there must be no recognizable faces, e.g., close-ups.
- A call for photographs will start to appear in the March OP Newsletter.
- The final date for submission of photographs is June 30st.
- The Municipality will select the successful photographs over the summer.
1. A call for business ads will start to appear in the March OP Newsletter.
2. Only business ads are permitted.
3. Three ads are the maximum for a business.
4. Political or religious ads are not permitted.
5. No ad space can be bought until after March 15th.
6. Ads must be submitted and the advertising fee paid by June 30th.
7. Ads are sold on a first come first submitted and paid basis.
8. Ads are approved by the Municipality. Fees will be returned to advertisers if their ads are rejected.
9. Ads cost is $150 + HST for each business card sized ad and $400 + HST for a full back cover ad (1 available).