Vision & Mission
The Municipality of Oliver Paipoonge has a strong and continually growing economy that is complemented by maintaining the rural charm and environmental integrity that make the municipality a unique place to live, work, and visit. The municipality ensures a highly livable and entrepreneurial environment by being responsive to business needs and adopting a culture of customer first service.
2020 Calendar Rules
- Photographs must be of scenery in the Municipality. Animals within the scene are permitted. People can be in the photos, but there must be no recognizable faces, e.g., close-ups.
- A call for photographs will start to appear in the March OP Newsletter.
- The final date for submission of photographs is June 30st.
- The Municipality will select the successful photographs over the summer.
1. A call for business ads will start to appear in the March OP Newsletter.
2. Only business ads are permitted.
3. Three ads are the maximum for a business.
4. Political or religious ads are not permitted.
5. No ad space can be bought until after March 15th.
6. Ads are sold on a first come first submitted and paid basis.
7. Ads are approved by the Municipality. Fees will be returned to advertisers if their ads are rejected.
8. Ads cost is $150 + HST for each business card sized ad and $400 + HST for a full back cover ad (1 available).